Friday 29 August 2008

SUPREME Autumn/Winter 08-09

I do enjoy Supreme winter collections due to their strong outerwear selection, even though I have a super Pendleton jacket coming at cost from my boy Triv, I still have my eye on a few winter pieces from the iconic American skate/streetwear brand.
In the Collection there is a whole lot of plaid. shock!! being the flavour of 2008, also there is some lovely 0xford shirts involved and some dope head attire!
So the people who know me Im quite organised and live by lists, so this one goes a little something like this:


heres the bits I NEED!





Also the Accesories, the Masterlock just in case someone tries TEEEEEFING my designs from my locker, and if they do they get BOPPED in the head with the glove!



check the full collection on the Supreme site.

Kato Maté my people.

No comments: