Thursday 16 June 2011

Nike making things hard right now.

So recently I tried convincing myself that i'm not going to keep buying shoes and should save for 'proper things' .... but recently Nike have been dropping some pieces that I dont think I can resist, or stop thinking about. The Air Flow was one, that I blogged about earlier this month but they now will be releasing them in a tonal black colorway with a white midesole. Beautiful.

I love tonal and that colour combination on most shoes. Aswell as these the vintage Blazer colorways are real strong and also the introduction of the Hyprfuse technology in an Air Max 1 OG colorway.
Generic Modification, Brilliant.

Heres a few pics of what I hope will be gracing my feet soon. My friends at Nike Energy marketing hook a brother up!





Let me save for these proper things!!

No comments: